Monday, July 16, 2012

Little Howard

 G- I think we should make daddy into a tree.
A- How do we do that?
G - Get a hole, put daddy in the hole & some seeds in it and then he'll turn into a tree. Right mommy?
J- You're going to put me in a hole?!? How bout you do that when I'm dead.
A- Yeah, you can do that to mommy when she dies too.
G- How bout we get a hole when I'm dead too and we can be a tree together. Then a wolf will come pee on it... The wolfs live in a pack and they have baby wolfs , right mommy?
A- Right. A pack is a family, a wolf pack.
G - Right. Then he'll have a baby and I'll name him Little Howard.
J&A- His name is LITTLE HOWARD?
G- Right. I'm gonna have a wolf baby named Little Howard and I'll protect him from cougars.

No comments:

Post a Comment